1. A human may travel towards two (2) specific points in a given timeline: past and future.
2. A human may travel from one timeline to another timeline.
3. There can not be two (2) instances of a human from the same timeline close to each other. This creates a paradox that may or may not alter reality.
4. There can two (2) instances of a human from two or more different timelines.
5. A human may create a different timeline from the existing timeline.
6. A human may merge two (2) timelines into one (1) timeline.