This section covers a handful of topics not covered by the other sections, such as reporting.
1. Reporting Edit
- 1.a) Valid reasons - If you're going to report someone and or something, please give a valid reason for reporting it. These reasons are mainly violations of FXON's rules in any degree. If your reason becomes true after investigation, your report will have full effect.
- 1.b) Faux reports - These acts are reports done with invalid and/or false reasons, and they are not allowed. Those who do so will face a 8-month ban (7 months if they make it in an innocent way).
- 1.c) The board's role - You can make reports to the staff, the only ones authorized to investigate reports and execute their respective penalties. However, you can either help the staff in their investigation duties, and/or you can make reports publicly visible if you want the staff to see it.
2. Appealing & "Parole" Edit
- 2.a) Appealing - If permited, users can appeal against numerous decisions, such as their banning, a rule change, and such. The appeal's result may vary, as it can be either approved or rejected by the Admin Board.
- 2.b) Parole - Under certain circumstances, you may have a right to parole if you are blocked. You may contact an admin personally on another place for the request.
3. Anti-Duplicate Policy Edit
- 3.a) Only one FXON - Please bear in mind that, to avoid confusion, there can be only one FXON and any duplicates of it are not allowed in any form. Those who make duplicates of FXON will get their wiki either deleted and merged with the original and face a ban during between 6 months to 2 years. This applies to all of FXON's sister wikis (i.e. FanFXON, FilmFXON and all language versions of both FXON, FanFXON and FilmFXON).
- 3.b) Report duplicates - Users have the right to report duplicates of this wiki using this process should they spot one. But please, don't misuse that feature (i.e. making faux reports) or you'll get banned for 6 months if you do so.
If you want to suggest a change on these rules, please use the Talk Page or talk to the staff. If your proposal is accepted, it will become reality and the rules will be changed.